Friday, December 5, 2008

Grand Opening

Last week I officially and quietly opened my Etsy shop. Mostly as a test drive, I listed my zine and one small piece of art, Harmony, which sold and is pictured below. Click to enlarge.



I will slowly be adding more art to my shop, both new pieces as well as some of the work I have previously posted on my blog. I have a lot of ideas for some new projects to create in this regard. First up...a new series I call Iconduits. These are all made with original photographs of religious icons from around the world framed with altered vintage paper tintype frames. The first image below was shot in New Mexico and the second, Italy. Click to enlarge.






The first 4 Iconduits in the series are available for purchase here.
Sold. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment