Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Seek and You Shall Find

New York Street Art

On the journey of life, I have always felt that it is important to be open and to be aware. Signs, signals, and directions are everywhere to be found. All you have to do is open your eyes. And when you do, there is no telling what you might find!


Street finds: rusty objects that were just waiting to be picked up


Rusty paint can cover found on the streets of New Hampshire


Rusty wire spool found by a construction site in New York City


Wheel of fortune: rust and patina found on the streets of New York


Objet d'arte, nearly four feet long, from trash to treasure

Detail...does it get any better than this?


I found what I was looking for when I opened my eyes!

Ingredients: paper, acrylic paint, dye ink, text. 5 1/4" x 2 1/2" end-to-end. click to enlarge.

Published in Artful Blogging Autumn 2008 and available for purchase in The Altered Page on Etsy.

Sold. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment