Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Nature's Beacon

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars...Og Mandino


I am continuing to work on the Inner Works altered book collaboration along with 5 other artists. I recently completed my pages in Jill's book, with the theme of Designs in Nature. The book she chose to use is entitled I lift my Lamp and is the story of Emma Lazarus and the Statue of Liberty.



Here is one full page and some glimpses of the other two pages I completed. Click images to enlarge.






You can click here to see more of Jill's original pages, click here to see my post about these pages on our Inner Works blog, and click here to see the start of my own book for this project - Distressed Elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment