Saturday, May 21, 2011

Studio Saturday with Jennifer Jangles

Welcome to Studio Saturday! Each week one of our contributors gives you a sneak peek into their studio, creative process or inspirations. We ask a related question of our readers and hope you'll leave comments! As an incentive we offer a free prize each week to bribe you to use that keyboard. The following week we choose a random winner. Congratulations Alice, you won an Ally bead from Cindy.
Hi everyone! Spring is my busiest time of the year....let me show you a little of what I have been working on since my last Studio Saturday post.

A project for Quilts and More magazine.
Made some more drop pairs for these earrings.

Built a bench.

Worked on re-arranging the store.

I've been making lots of beads like these for Bead and Button.

I just got back from Quilt Market.

It's been a wild and super month. I am looking forward to Bead and Button in a few weeks. I always love to reconnect with all of my bead friends. I wish it was more than once a year. I am having a great time working on some new kits and beads for the show. Will you be there?

That happens to be my question for the week. Leave me a comment letting me know if you plan to be at the show. One person who comments will be randomly chosen to win a set of Jangles Beads. If you will be at Bead and Button this year, please stop by booth 1103 and say hi.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment