Thursday, July 22, 2010

Skye Jewels and Humblebeads

My friend Marie from More Skye Jewels sent me a beautiful array of her wooden tile pendants and charms to pair up with my Humblebeads. Of course, what better why to enhance their vintage and nature vibe than to throw in a whole lot of Vintaj components with them!

The colors are soft and muted, I love their earthiness. I like how they look layered with filigree.

Some demand a little more attention and take center stage.

I love the distressed feel of the small charms. For many of the tiles Marie will drill the holes in any configuration that you'd like, the design possibilities are endless.

I have two sample packs of charm tiles from More Skye Jewels for two lucky winners. Leave a comment answering the following question:

What type of images are your favorite for pendants?

Winners for these will be picked next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment