Monday, August 9, 2010

Studio Invite


I am a big fan of the studio tour, whether it is in person, online, or in print. I just love to see where artists work. Visiting an art studio belonging to a favorite artist is almost like being invited inside their heads. You are in the creative command center.


And now I would like to extend an invitation to all of you to see my studio.


I am happy to be able to tell you that my NYC studio is currently being featured in the Fall 2010 Cloth Paper Scissors Studios magazine.


You can see the Table of Contents and order the issue here. It hits the newsstands on August 10.

I've included some vignette shots from my studio in this post to give you the flavor of my working space. As always, click each image to see enlarged details. You can find pictures of the entire studio space and many more detailed shots, including my NYC view, in the magazine.

I will admit that my studio is rarely this neat and clean...but that is what the magazine editors preferred!








Special thanks go out to Cate Coulacos Prato, Editor at Studios and Barbara Delaney, Assistant Editor at Cloth Paper Scissors for featuring my space and in a six page spread too boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment