Saturday, September 25, 2010

StudioScapes: Chapter 3


Welcome to the fourth edition of The Pulse -- The State of the Art -- a survey in words and pictures of the online artist community. Nearly 150 artists have answered a list of questions which make up The Pulse. Their responses will be presented as a series of online and print projects. Links to the first two projects, Secret Sunday and The Book Guild, can be found on the sidebar of my blog.


StudioScapes is the third project and Chapter 3 starts right now! All artists participating in The Pulse were asked to submit a photograph of a favorite art-related vignette from their home or studio.
_______________



This photo is one I took of the doll arms and a SWEET vintage glass find. I love that one of my collections ended up so visually fun!! lol
_______________


_______________



My desk top in the middle of a project or two!
_______________


_______________



My inspiration board.
_______________



My writing and journaling Desk.
_______________



My art desk covered in fabric collage stuff from the makings of a recent art swap.
_______________


_______________



Here's a collection of glass bottles with sun setting and "Life is Good" written on image.
_______________



My studio on a "tidy" day.

No comments:

Post a Comment