Tuesday, September 21, 2010

To the 10th Power



The newest and 10th issue of Pasticcio Quartz is hot off the presses. Created by Sarah Fishburn and Angela Cartwright, this publication is really more book than zine. I guess that is why the title includes the word Quartz, which stands for Quality Art Zine.




Sarah and Angela pour their hearts and talents into every issue. One of the many things that makes Pasticcio so special is the wide variety of topics covered. Of course there is art, and at 72 pages there is a lot of art to love. But there are also interviews, book and movie reviews, tutorials, links to discover, stories, historical artist reviews, and so much more.

Sarah and Angela invited me to be part of this issue and I am happy to say that you can find my art and an interview featured in the Art Array section. The art images shown in this post are two of my pieces that you will find in issue 10.



You can see a preview of Pasticcio, including a page from my feature, and order your copy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment