Friday, October 8, 2010

Birds, Frida, 50's and Christmas

The 24 cards a day schedule is creating a stock pile of imagery.
When I unpack all these cards in November I think I'll even be surprised!
The blue set is a favorite.
The Frida is my own commissioned image. I'll be using her a lot more in 2011!

Some Nice News. Wikio Rankings have me at #13 in Craft and #5 in Jewelery!

1Simon Says Challenge
2Friday Sketchers
3Craftzine.com blog
4Stamp Something
5Smiling Sally
6Art Bead Scene Blog
7Theme Thursday
8A Southern Daydreamer
9Lorelei's Blog
10Andrew Thornton
11Sew,Mama,Sew! Blog
12Beading Arts
13Carmi's Art/Life World
14Lampwork Diva aka Cindy Gimbrone
15Margot Potter The Impatient Crafter
16How About Orange
17Coloradolady
18Earthenwood Studio Bead Blog
19Meet Me At Mikes
20Spiritual Sundays

Ranking made by Wikio

No comments:

Post a Comment