Saturday, October 2, 2010

StudioScapes: Chapter 4


Welcome to the fourth edition of The Pulse -- The State of the Art -- a survey in words and pictures of the online artist community. Nearly 150 artists have answered a list of questions which make up The Pulse. Their responses will be presented as a series of online and print projects. Links to the first two projects, Secret Sunday and The Book Guild, can be found on the sidebar of my blog.


StudioScapes is the third project and Chapter 4 starts right now! All artists participating in The Pulse were asked to submit a photograph of a favorite art-related vignette from their home or studio.
_______________



Recent painting on canvas on easel, in front of shelf with stenciled collage painting, stitching, jars, buttons, hoop.

_______________



Inspiration Board
_______________



These “symbolic” pieces are dotted all over the house – can't help but run my fingers over them as I pass.
_______________


_______________



On the picture of my Mood Board you may find a little secret: Magnets made from old buttons. Ah – buttons! Another addiction!

_______________


_______________



One of my "Happy Places" around my home...little vignettes that celebrate me and those I love.
_______________


_______________



This is a recent shot of my art room. I am very fortunate to have an entire room dedicated to my art! I always have a couple projects going on at one time.
_______________



This is a photograph of one of my paintings titled "Autumn" shot with a beautiful bouquet of cosmos and cone flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment