Saturday, November 13, 2010

StudioScapes: Chapter 10


Welcome to the fourth edition of The Pulse -- The State of the Art -- a survey in words and pictures of the online artist community. Nearly 150 artists have answered a list of questions which make up The Pulse. Their responses will be presented as a series of online and print projects. Links to the first two projects, Secret Sunday and The Book Guild, can be found on the sidebar of my blog.


StudioScapes is the third project and Chapter 10 starts right now! All artists participating in The Pulse were asked to submit a photograph of a favorite art-related vignette from their home or studio.
_______________



_______________



This is a photo of my untidy desk.
_______________



This is my digital art area. I create my work on an Apple iMac. You can see some of my bins full of what my wife calls junk, though. It's actually ephemera for collage work. It's also where I spend a lot of time writing.
_______________



Art journal pages on my worktable.
_______________



Hand-dyed paper with Alicia's friendship book she did for me on top (this book inspired the colours).
_______________



Art-related Vignette from my home.
_______________



My desks (yep - i am fortunate enough to have 2 work areas) are never empty, there are piles of things everywhere. piles of journals, fabric, art supplies, papers, wood.
_______________



Getting a pattern ready to marble on paper.
_______________



I love to make art with my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment