Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Findings Worth Finding - Rustic Canyon

Beverly Herman sent me these photos of pendants she found at Michael's and I knew I had to share them with you!  Guess where I'll be heading today?  You could fill up that little window with an image and resin or a tiny charm in resin.  
I tried to find more information about the line, but it wasn't available online. I have been told that Micheal's also carries chain to match the patina finish.


The trick to using inexpensive components in your jewelry is to add art beads to compliment the pieces - like I have done here with the Industrial Chic findings - also from Michael's. I added one of my eggs and Green Girl Studio nest. This offers your designs a unique touch even though you are using store bought components. This strategy can also help stretch your beading budget by mixing art beads with less expensive findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment