Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Little Bunny Sachet

This is one of those projects when I have to ask myself if I wanted to make the item or the packaging.

Yesterday I showed you the card I made with one of the "My Craft Studio" digital images printed on fabric.

Today I took the image of the bunny and sewed it to the hearts background to make this little sachet. I poured in some lavender I brought home from Paris and some cotton batting. My studio has never smelled so good! I want to pour lavender into everything!

I attached a little crocheted ribbon to the bottom of the sachet.

Then the fun began! I needed a gift box! Out came my Crafter's Companion Ultimate - the world's easiest box maker! The score lines are already measured to make both a top and a bottom for any box.

Once you score the fold lines you need to cut a little triangle out of each corner.

Then I glued the edges in place to make sure my box was sturdy.

A little tissue in the bottom and my sachet has a lovely resting spot. This is the perfect little Easter gift to give my Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment