Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Traveler's Digest


Whenever I travel, I like to create a visual journal that acts as a repository for all my memories;  a book that I can flip through at any time and be brought right back into the thick of the adventure. I try to journal at some point on each day of all my trips, while the experience is fresh in my mind.

A few of my travel journals, filled with memories...




And my newest journal, which itself went on a journey from here...


to here...

London and Prague


A glimpse of what is inside...

















I have created a slideshow of each and every page from this journal which can be seen at
Create Mixed Media.

You can read more about my journal-making process on Bridgette Guerzon Mills' wonderful site amanobooks in this interview from 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment