Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Blog Brigade

PAST

Thanks to everybody who has joined me in providing Lori, formerly known as anonymous, with a replacement stash of art materials which had been lost in a fire one year ago. Four boxes have been sent to Lori. And I know a number of you sent packages to her directly as well.



In Lori's words, and I quote, "Just wanted to shoot you a quick THANKS & GOD BLESS YA'LL for the things that I received...You know I really had forgotten that feeling of ANTICIPATION and EXCITEMENT...W/Sincere Gratitude and Thanksgiving, Lori"

Thanks to the following people, who contributed items to Lori (if I have inadvertently left anybody out, please email and I will add you to the list):

Julie Prichard
Patty Szymkowicz
Shelly Sessions
Maj Carita
Lynne Hoppe
Sarah Fishburn
Beth Kelsey
Chris Miser
Sarah Wilde
Jacky Williams
Debbie Overton
Karen Cole
Gillian McMurray
Donna Joy
Kim Logan
Catherine Withrow
Sarah Harris
Suzan Buckner
Eb (whose beautifully wrapped gift sits on top of the pile in the picture above)


PRESENT


The Disintegration Collaboration is in full swing. 13 artists have joined and nature is creating as we speak. There is still time to be a part of this project. Create a paper bundle, any way you like. Place said bundle in nature. Post a "before" picture on your blog. Watch and Wait. It is that simple. Each artist will then reveal the result in an "after" picture posted on their own blog on May 1. The list of participating artists is on the sidebar of this blog. Click on the links to be taken directly to their project. They are all so creative and unique. Comment below or email me if you would like to participate and I will add your link to the list.

FUTURE


No comments:

Post a Comment