Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Distressed Out


As previously posted here, I am involved in an Altered Book collaboration with Jill, Veronica, Rita, Roxanne, and Supria. Called Inner Works, we have each chosen our own book and our own theme. Each artist will have the opportunity to work in each book once as they (the books, not the artists) rotate by mail. My theme is Distressed Elements and my book is now in the creative hands of Veronica. And I am currently working in Jill's spectacular book, with the theme of Designs in Nature. What follows is an image of my cover and some detail shots from the inside pages I have completed. I am holding off showing the completed pages at this time so that there will still be the element of discovery for the other partcipants. Click here to go to our group blog, Inner Works, for more photographs and and some thoughts about my chosen theme and book. Click images to enlarge.






No comments:

Post a Comment