Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Art at the Speed of Life


The talented, inspiring, and oh-so-nice Pam Carriker has gotten the go ahead for her first book. Entitled "Art at the Speed of Life", it will be available in the Fall of 2010. And from what I know about this book, I can already tell you that it will be a must have addition to your collection. I am happy to say that Pam has invited me to be a contributing artist. I am looking forward to being a part of the process with Pam and with each and every talented contributor that is involved.

So why am I blogging about it a year before it is being published you might ask? Well I wanted to let you know that Pam has created a new blog, not surprisingly called Art at the Speed of Life. In it, she will document her journey from start to finish. So if you want to get an insider's glimpse into all the steps that go into creating a book from conception to reality, click on over, become a follower, and enjoy the adventure. I think it will be a thrilling ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment