Saturday, November 14, 2009

The State of the Art


The Pulse is coming. And it is beating loud and clear. So far nearly 150 artists have signed on to participate in the next edition of The Pulse, a survey in words and pictures of "the state of the art" of the online artist community. And it is not too late for you to join. If you are interested in being part of this project, email me and I will forward all of the information you need. Please contact me soon, as sign up for this project will end on November 30.

If you have already left a comment on my "Calling all Artists" post asking to join and you have not yet heard back from me, it means that I do not have your email. Please email me directly so I can include you.

This 4th edition of The Pulse will be presented as a series of online and print projects. And the first will begin on Sunday November 22.


Secret Sunday will be a series of weekly posts that offer a window into the secrets of the participating artists. They could be techniques, products, places to pick up found objects, little-known websites, hidden shops, out-of-print books, or anything else. And even if you are not participating in this project, get ready to share your secret too. At least one Secret Sunday post will be dedicated to readers leaving comments listing their own secrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment