Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Bead Biz- Larger Pictures on your Blog

Photobucket

See the difference? Pictures make a blog and you want them as large as possible. If you're using blogger you have three choices for photos, small medium, and large. Large is all right but I wanted bigger so I did some research and found how to get those large beautiful pictures that I have seen on other blogs.

First you will need to upload your photo on a photo sharing site. I use Photo Bucket. I am sure there are others but this one is easy for me, the non techical person that I am. Once you have your photos upload. There is a box below the image that allows you to copy the image in html. That's what you will want to do.

Next start your new post in blogger. When you are ready to add your photo, switch to the Edit Html format. You'll find that link in the top right hand corner of your post. Paste your html that you copied from Photo Bucket into your post. If you want your big beautiful photo at the top then paste it right at the top of the post.

Once it's posted, switch your posting back to the Compose link. It's also in the right hand corner, right next to the Edit Html link. If the photo is too big then you can click on the corner of it and drag you mouse to make the image smaller.

Send me a link in the comments to your blog if you tried the larger picture, I would love to see it.

Enjoy!

This post was written by
Jennifer Jangles

No comments:

Post a Comment