Friday, September 24, 2010

September Facebook Fan Feature

Welcome our Facebook Fan Feature for September, Iwona Palamountain! Be sure to stop by her blog, leave a comment and be inspired!

Hello, my name is Iwona Palamountain (also known as Chupa). I'm a SAHM to a one year old Zuzia, and an avid card maker. I'm delighted to have my card featured today - I've been a fan of CPS for a long time! Thanks, girls!

Iwona was lovely enough to answer this brief Q&A so we could get to know her a little better.
Q: Describe your card-making style.
A: I'm not sure if I've got a particular style, but I love bold colours and a lot of texture.

Q: What is your must-have product?
A: I rarely make a card without a patterned paper. I also can't live without my watercolours, chalks and sewing machine. Oh! and ribbon. LOTS of it :)

Q: Where do you find inspiration?
A: I love browsing blogs of fellow stampers, and I've got tons of gorgeous projects saved in my Favorites list on SCS.

Here's Iwona's gorgeous take on this week's sketch:


Supply list
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Tangerine Tango), Papertrey Ink (Melon Berry), American Crafts
Stamps: There She Goes (Hautingly Delightful - soon to be released)
Ink:Versafine (Onyx Black)
Embellishments: watercolour pencils: Belgrave, sewing machine, assorted buttons; decorative chalks: Pebbles


Want to be a CPS Facebook Fan Feature for October? Just post your take on the challenge to the CPS Facebook page and you could be next!

No comments:

Post a Comment