Saturday, March 19, 2011

Studio Saturday with Cindy Gimbrone - Feeling Refreshed!

Welcome to Studio Saturday! Each week one of our contributors gives you a sneak peek into their studio, creative process or inspirations. We ask a related question of our readers and hope you'll leave comments! As an incentive we offer a free prize each week to bribe you to use that keyboard. The following week we choose a random winner.

Last week's winner is My Life Under the Bus! Congratulations! You have won pewter reproduction button from Lynn. Send an email to Lynn and she will send it right out to you.

Welcome to the Studio of Cindy Gimbrone!


Well the flu finally caught up with us and I've spent the last month either taking care of someone with the flu or having it myself. But spring is slowly making her presence known in the Northeast so I've been spring cleaning in my office/studio.


Yup, those are bead and glass related books along with past issues of Bead and Button, Beadwork, catalogues from Vintaj, Rio Grande, Rings n Things, and just about anyone else who publishes a catalogue. 


Next to my computer is my prep desk. I've just put up a pegboard for my tools. This is where I'll be putting together jewelry pieces.  I keep an antique faux wicker desk that was my maternal grandfathers next to the window.  When I was first married, it was the desk I used to work at, now it's much too small to use as my primary desk.

Now that my workspace is clear and the flu is gone,  I feel refreshed and ready to get back to creating!

Has spring come to your part of the world?  Have you done any spring cleaning?  What refreshes you?

Leave a comment below and you'll be entered to win one (1) of my new Faux Wood Heart Headpins!

No comments:

Post a Comment