Saturday, June 6, 2009

Inspiration Board III



I keep an Inspiration Board on the wall above my computer. It is in my sights often as I seem to be spending more and more time online these days. I change it up as the mood strikes. Right now, it is mainly filled with art created by other artists. In fact, my inspiration board is a veritable who's who of the art blogging world. Recognize anybody's work??? Or maybe your own???

I have twice before posted versions of my Board. Click the dates below to see the original posts. And click on any picture to enlarge. In looking at all three pictures, one thing that strikes me is that my inspiration seems to be very well organized. One of these days I think I will set up my Board in a more chaotic explosion of paper and colors!

February 2008



August 2007



If you have your own version of an Inspiration Board, feel free to post a picture on your blog and leave the link in the comments to this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment