Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Buried Treasure 2010

Buried Treasure - A Call for Collaborative Participants!

Click here for links to participants.


So many blogs...so little time. With so many wonderful art blogs to follow, it is difficult to always find the time to keep up with every new post -- let alone have the time to visit the posts that were put up before you discovered each blog.

So...last year I started an annual treasure hunt. Buried Treasure is about digging deep to uncover some hidden gems. The premise is simple. On Thursday July 15 all participating bloggers will re-post one (or more) of their favorite posts that ever appeared on their blog. As you might already know, I don't like too many rules when it comes to art and art collaboratives. So anything goes.

Please leave a comment on this post or email me if you would like to participate. Just try and let me know by Wednesday July 14. On July 15, I will post a list of all participating artists on my blog so that you can be sure to find all the Buried Treasure. Feel free to let your own readers know about this project by spotlighting it on a post on or prior to reveal day. It will also be very helpful to me if you could email me when your post goes up.

And if you cannot wait until next week, you can click here and here to be taken to the links from over 140 favorite posts from 2009. These are also always available on my sidebar.

Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment