Friday, July 30, 2010

More & More

Sending out thanks to everybody who responded to my last post regarding the comment from Anonymous. The theme seems to have struck a nerve as there are over 65 comments that have been left. I also want to thank Anonymous because his/her comment started this lively discussion to begin with. Whatever your thoughts may be regarding this issue, and their seem to be many, the fact that this conversation has taken place is nothing but positive.

Given that Making Waves, my hand assemblage series, and Headliners, my head assemblage series, were at the basis for this discussion...I thought it only fitting to continue the series and post the newest members.


Orpheus: Greek Father of Song


Available for purchase in The Altered Page on Etsy

Sold. Thank you!


Headlight...humorous, cheeky, a bit of a daredevil, and always brings brightness to wherever he goes.


Available for purchase in The Altered Page on Etsy

Sold. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment