Saturday, July 17, 2010

Studio Saturdays with Jennifer Jangles

Welcome to Studio Saturday! Each week one of our contributors gives you a sneak peek into their studio, creative process or inspirations. We ask a related question of our readers and hope you'll leave comments! As an incentive we offer a free prize each week to bribe you to use that keyboard. The following week we choose a random winner. Congratulations Copper Diem, you won one of Cindy's Double Dips.

This week we are in the studio of Jennifer Jangles

Hi! How's summer going for you? I have to say mine is going fantastic. We've been to Bead and Button and to Indiana to visit our friends and family for a week. In between traveling my boys have been going to summer camp. They really wanted to do this for the summer. I had no idea what we were signing up for, but I have been pleasantly surprised. They are at camp all day and love it. That means I am in the studio all day and love it. It's an all around great thing. I feel like I have been able to get a jump start in planning my fall. Things are going to be busy around here so any head start I can get, I will take.


Unfortunately with all my planning and making around here I don't have a lot of things to show you. I need to keep things top secret until I get a bit further a long on things. But I can tell you I am working on Holiday Projects, Sewing Projects, Jewelry Projects, New Fabric, and New Beads. Whew! I have my hands in many things right now. It's super fun though.
The other big surprise to me this summer was finding podcasts. I have never really taken the time to load them up on the ipod to listen to them. I finally have done it and I am finding so much inspiration and motivation. I love them and am hooked to glazing and listening. This leads me to the question of the week, which crafty podcasts do you listen too? Let me know and I will send you one of my new flower pendants with a Sari ribbon to match.


Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading them!

No comments:

Post a Comment