Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nuts for Acorns!

"Mighty Oaks from little acorns grow."

I think what I love most about acorns is that they symbolize the quiet potential in all of us to do great and mighty things.

Pictured above from left to right: Earthenwood Studio, Humblebeads, Credit River Art Glass and Diane Hawkey.

Above is my current favorite that sits in my bead stash.  It's a lampwork and copper acorn from Credit River Art Glass, one of my favorite purchases from Bead & Button!  You should have seen Erin and I fondling each and every bead in Julie's booth.

And in my own studio acorns and oak leaves have been beckoning the Autumn season!

Are you gearing up for fall shows and making autumn inspired creations? 

I'd love to see them, leave a link to your latest or favorite fall themed piece of jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment