Thursday, February 10, 2011

Moss Display

Hello,

As you might of read in my last Studio Saturday post, I am setting up a gallery in my studio. I have the walls and tables ready to go and now it's on to displaying the jewelry and other items. I thought I would pass along a display idea using something I used a lot when I worked in the floral industry.

Sheet Moss....I love this stuff. It's a natural looking green and it's preserved so it will stay that way. The mos is flexible, therefore it can be trimmed or torn to fit any container. If you want to shape it onto something, it can be wet and formed. It doesn't move when it dries.

I used my sheet moss in some trays to display my woodland charms. But what about covering a bust with the moss, wouldn't that be eye catching for your earthy beads?

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment