Saturday, July 10, 2010

Can I Say Hand Made Flowers?

I wish I could send this bouquet of flowers to each and every one of my blog readers.
This vase represents three years of hard labor.

This garden has been a work in progress for a long time. It is finally at the point where I can walk to it and cut some flowers to fill my vase. I have had many of these perennials given to me. Nancy and my Dad provided many of the plants. I am very grateful. I have a lot of space to fill!

Once my vase was full I wasn't sure where to take the best photo. It feels like I made these flowers.....I certainly spent a lot of time on them! I think they are my outdoor art!

I offered them to the dragon. They looked great there.
But it is so hot I am certain they won't last long here.

So they are now happily displayed in the kitchen where we enjoyed seeing them during lunch. Three years = one fabulous vase!

No comments:

Post a Comment