Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tri-Fold


I am happy to share with you that Handbook will be exhibited at the Williamsburg Art & Historical Center in Brooklyn as part of the show Tri-Fold: New Perspectives on Book Arts. This handmade book is very special to me and I am thrilled to have this opportunity to have it on exhibit.



The opening reception will be held on Tuesday October 12 from 6-8pm. The show runs through November 27. If you live nearby, I invite you to stop by the center at anytime. For those of you far away, I will post about the opening next week.

The Williamsburg Art & Historical Center is located in Williamsburg, a Brooklyn neighborhood that in recent years has become a magnet for indie culture and the art community. The center is housed in a landmark building built in 1867 at 135 Broadway. Exhibition hours are Wednesday to Friday 1–5 pm and Saturday and Sunday Noon–6 pm


click to enlarge
_________________________

Four new survey questions have been added to my sidebar. Head on over to to vote. The responses I have received so far on all the previous questions have been really interesting and even a bit surprising.

No comments:

Post a Comment